Do you know you can use Facebook Ads to promote your business?
I know people with products or services they want to sell but don’t know how to sell them.
You can use facebook ads!
Facebook is a social media beast with more than 2.45 billion active users.
Find more statistics at Statista
It is a pity most people only use Facebook to post their latest selfies while very few individuals are using the platform as their cash cow. in other words, they are making money with Facebook.
it is ok if you don’t know you can advertise on Facebook ….and that it is highly profitable when done correctly.
That is why I wrote this article: so that you know and take action.
Why Facebook Ads
If you are thinking of promoting your biz online, Facebook ads are a sure way to go because that is where your ideal customers/clients hang out. Some important statistics indicate you should learn how to run a Facebook Ads
Here are a few:
- Facebook is the number one ad channel for both B2C and B2B companies.
- A Social Media Marketing Industry Report that 72% of B2C marketers reported that Facebook was their top social advertising channel.
- 94% of social media marketers are using the Facebook ad platform.
- Facebook is the second most widely used online platform, behind only YouTube (Pew Research)
- 61% of marketers said that Facebook is their most important social platform for business (Social Media Examiner)
- 97% of B2C marketers are focusing attention on Facebook marketing versus 91% of B2B marketers (Social Media Examiner)
- 72% of marketers use Facebook to run social media ads (Social Media Examiner)
- Over 3 million businesses use Facebook’s advertising platform (Facebook). There is a reason so many businesses are using Facebook Ads Platform: It works
- 95% of experienced social media marketers are focusing on their Facebook marketing strategy (Social Media Examiner)
- 49% of Facebook advertisers say generating leads is their most common goal for their Facebook ad campaigns (Databox).
- Small businesses typically spend between $500-$1,500 per month on Facebook ads (Dojolab). There is a reason they spend so much: they are making so much more!
If you want to learn a new skill that can instantly put money in your pocket, look no further than Facebook Ads. I know this because I have turned 2k into 40k using Facebook Ads. Soon I will show you a screenshot to back my statement.
Now, come to think of it, every business out there needs more customers or clients so they don’t go out of business. Just knowing how to run a simple facebook campaign will give you an edge in the job economy.
Heck! you can even use the skill to promote your biz.
If there is one skill you need to learn going forward into 2020, it is Facebook ads. It is easy to learn and it can turn your biz around for good in no time.
My own brief story.
See, I am this guy that loves to learn everything just for the fun of it. When I first heard about facebook advertisement, it sounds fascinating so I probe further. And after a few weeks of reading and searching and practicing, I Realised Facebook advertising is a must for every business including my biz.
After learning how to run ads on facebook, I did not run any serious campaign until a friend call me and told me about a new company that just arrived in the country.
it was a network marketing company. though I was skeptical about network marketing biz and I know I can never be involved with any networking biz without a real product.
So I decided to learn about the product. I quickly discover it is something I am more than willing to promote using FB ads.
I ran my first campaign with conversion as objective, I set a budget of 1 k per day. That evening before I left the office I noticed 1 sale. I was shocked because I have not even spent up to #200 on my campaign and the product is 18k per one.
The following morning I saw another order making 2 orders within 24 hours. I made 20k in profit from the sale of two products each 18k, The cost price from the company was 8k each.
After removing the cost of shipping my net profit was 16k. So I spent 1k to make 16k. That is 16x ROAS (return on ads spend).
The following day I added another 1k. It was on a weekend, before Sunday evening I got another 2 orders.
And the image below showed how much I realized in About 10 days
I don’t Need to convince further that FB ads work.
Steps to take to run your first campaign
- Create a Facebook business page.
- Create a Facebook business manager account/ad account.
- Go into the ad account to start setting up an ad campaign
- Choose an objective at the campaign level
- Choose an audience to target and set a budget at the ad set level
- Choose your ad creative and ad copy at the ad level
- Pay using your naira debit card.
But there is more…
You need to create and install facebook pixels for retargeting/remarketing. This is the key to conversion and sales
You need to know how to use the facebook audience insight tool to better target your ideal audience
You need to know how to create a landing page that converts. And so on.
All these may look daunting but it is not.
Not after you go through my Facebook ad course. It is well-organized lesson models that take you from the very start to finish of how to run a profitable FB ads campaign.
Companies are massively looking for digital marketers, I know because I receive an email every day from Indeed.com.
And let me tell you this: FB ad is the leading skill they are hiring for followed by Google Adwords and Analytics.
Instead of trying to learn everything at once you can start with FB ads because of the immediate impact it will have on your business.
Companies are paying a premium price to hire Facebook Ad managers.
Heck! you need this skill for your own business.
How many… network marketers, real estate agents, freelancers, business owners, etc do you know who struggle to get customers/clients?
Sales = revenue = growth
No sales. No money. No expansion. The business is going out. The owner is struggling. If they don’t do something fast, the business will die.
I think it makes sense to learn how to turn $1 (360) into $5 (1800) selling a good product/service.
If you are interested in learning this amazing digital marketing skill, fill the form below to register Now.
Register For The Facebook Ads Training
This is a paid course. After your registration, you be directed on how to enroll for the course